REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE
A successful business cannot be built without a well-defined
business strategy. Furthermore, a well-defined
strategy is only as good as the plan put in place to
operationalize it. We recognize that every business is unique
and therefore requires a customized strategic roadmap.
Regulatory & Compliance
Compliant or Irrelevant
Compliance services provided by TSI assists organizations in adapting to a changing regulatory environment. We provide three levels of engagement:
- Strategy level – to help organizations anticipate and adapt to regulatory change.
- Operational efficiency level – to achieve a cost-effective balance between compliance and risk.
- Remediation level – in response to enforcement.
Take the Complexity out of Compliance
Common compliance challenges that organizations may face are:
- Keeping up with regulatory change
- Demonstrating continuous transparency and accountability
- Advancements in the technology and environment
- Lack of knowledge and cultural barriers
- Ensuring compliance of supply chain and third parties
- Data breaches and cyber attacks
At Niksla, we overcome these challenges by building strong and adaptable foundations, encouraging a security and compliance-aware business culture, adding new technologies, making security and data protection a priority, etc.
Navigate the Regulatory Environment with Confidence
At Niksla, we aim to deliver Compliance-as-a-service to our clients and they benefit from:
- In-depth technical knowledge and skills across a variety of disciplines, enabling professionals to look at each situation objectively, identify its unique opportunities and challenges and devise an approach that addresses those opportunities and challenges as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Industry- and sector-specific knowledge and understanding
- Finely honed risk methodologies and tools developed according to relevant industry standards and in consultation with appropriate authorities, to provide clients with leading practices and the most advanced thinking in the field